If you are interested in selling your stock it is very easy to do so. What is needed is the following:
- Letter of Intent
- Original Stock Certificate – signed and notarized. We do NOT need Medallion Stamp Guarantee.
- You will need to contact me at 315-573-2515 so I can arrange the transfer of money to you from the purchasing party.
- Once we have received your Original Stock Certificate, that is signed and notarized along with your letter of intent, we will transfer the stock into the new owner’s name and send the new owner by registered mail their new stock.
If the stock holder has passed away and you are trying to get the stock transferred to a person of choice the following will be needed:
- A COPY not an original of the stockholder’s death certificate AND
- The letter of testamentary stating who can act for the deceased.
- The Original Stock Certificate (negotiated as stated above)
- A Completed Letter of Intent
Example of Documents that you can use to fill in:
If you have any questions please to not hesitate to call me at 315-573-2515 or waynecountyfairNY@gmail.com.
Tamara J Hutter WCF Treasurer