“160 cheers for 160 years” of the Wayne County Fair!
August 10-15, 2015!
2015 Grandstand Events:
Demolition Derby at 8pm Monday, August 10th, and Thursday, August 13th. 7pm on Saturday night, August 15th!
Draft Horse Show Tuesday night, August 11th, at 6pm
Championship Figure 8 Racing & Monster Truck Show Wednesday, August 12th, at 8pm
Central NY Garden Tractor Pull Saturday, August 15th, at Noon
Entertainment Alley Events:
The Party Starters Karaoke – Monday, August 10th, at 8pm
Zach Brown Tribute Band – Tuesday, August 11th, at 8pm
Acoustic Brew – Wednesday, August 12th, at 8pm
Wine and Cheese Tastings – Thursday, August 13th, 5-8:30pm
Waterside Acoustics Band – Thursday, August 13th, 5-10pm
Divided By Zero – Friday, August 14th, 8:30pm
The Wayne County Fair Parade
Friday, August 14th, at 7pm
You don’t want to miss the 2015 Wayne County Fair!
- The annual fair is a place for families to meet old friends and to make new ones!
- The Fair hosts over 100 commercial exhibitors and hundreds of fair exhibitors who compete in various 4-H, agricultural and domestic divisions.
- The fair showcases Wayne County’s best craftsmanship, animals, vegetables and plants.
- Entertainment Alley hosts a variety of events for all ages.
- The vast mid-way provides thrilling rides and games for young and old.
No Poultry Show at Wayne County Fair
“The ban covers all breeds of fowl, including chickens, pigeons, turkeys, pheasants, guinea fowl, bantam poultry, geese, and ducks. Exhibitors who have already registered fowl for the 2015 New York State Fair will be contacted and will receive a refund of their entry fees.”
The New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets has issued an order banning all live fowl competitions at the Great New York State Fair and at all county fairs in New York, Commissioner of Agriculture Richard A. Ball announced today. The order is the direct result of the continuing spread of strains of highly pathogenic avian influenza in the Midwest.
Follow this link for further information: New York State Agriculture & Markets Agriculture News